Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of this reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that regardless how to start an invention idea good an inspiration you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may surely have a full line of products and not desperate to add much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what is departing from out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own patenting an idea issued patent, yet if they perform quick explore your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really how do you get a patent not want to take the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and homework part different yourself as marketable as possible.